- Mary J. Blige was ‘afraid of success’ when she first met Sean ‘Diddy’ Combsby Newsdesk on February 4, 2023 at 3:31 pm
The superstar is currently promoting her fourteenth studio album, Good Morning Gorgeous.
- Brian May: Queen got irritated by crowds singing every line to their songsby Newsdesk on February 4, 2023 at 10:04 am
Brian May realised that it wasn’t such a bad thing having every line sang back at them as it was rare in those days.
- Bruce Springsteen fanzine Backstreets to shut after 43 yearsby Newsdesk on February 4, 2023 at 10:04 am
The Bruce Springsteen fanzine Backstreets will shut down after 43 years, due to disillusionment over Ticketmaster’s dynamic pricing model and what has been described as a “fan freeze out”.
- Jay Z to perform at the Grammy Awardsby Newsdesk on February 4, 2023 at 9:04 am
Jay Z is set to perform ‘God Did’ at the Grammy Awards, alongside DJ Khaled and featured guests artists Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, John Legend and Fridayy, Variety reports.
- Gaz Coombes’s Supergrass reunion nervesby Newsdesk on February 4, 2023 at 8:04 am
Gaz Coombes was able to “make the best use” out of his solo music and Supergrass.
- Katy Perry turned down collab with Billie Eilishby Newsdesk on February 4, 2023 at 7:50 am
Katy Perry has revealed that she once turned down the opportunity to collaborate with Billie Eilish.
- Kimberley Walsh ‘so proud’ of Cheryl after West End debutby Newsdesk on February 4, 2023 at 7:45 am
Kimberley Walsh has revealed she is ‘so blooming proud’ of Girls Aloud bandmate Cheryl as she took a trip to see her highly-anticipated West End debut.
- Sam Smith secures third Number 1 album with ‘Gloria’by Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 5:55 pm
Sam Smith secures their third Official Number 1 album with Gloria today.
- Miley Cyrus holds steady for a third week at Number 1 with ‘Flowers’by Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 5:54 pm
Miley Cyrus has succeeded in getting her Flowers again, holding on to Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart for a third consecutive week.
- Sugababes: ‘We had a lot of opposition kind of stopping us and we had to fight for the name Sugababes back’by Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 2:19 pm
Today, Sugababes performed three songs for BBC Radio 2’s month long Piano Room accompanied by the BBC Concert Orchestra.
- Gary Glitter released from prisonby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 1:16 pm
Gary Glitter was freed from prison on Friday after serving eight years of his 16-year sentence.
- Carl Cox has ‘always been supported’ by King Charlesby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 12:39 pm
Carl Cox has “always” been supported by King Charles through the Prince’s Trust and hopes to meet him one day or even receive an MBE.
- Shania Twain: I paved the way for Taylor Swiftby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 12:24 pm
Shania Twain felt “liberated” with her new album and is finally making the kind of music she wants to.
- Nick Carter files countersuit against sexual assault accusersby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 11:46 am
Nick Carter is seeking at least $2.35 million (£1.9 million) to compensate for lost work opportunities.
- Matty Healy begs Oasis to reuniteby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 10:49 am
Matty Healy has begged estranged brothers Liam and Noel Gallagher to “stop messing around” and get Oasis back together.
- RAYE launches debut album at Spotify partyby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 9:49 am
RAYE launched her debut album with a start-studded Spotify party, with the likes of Little Mix’ Jade Thirlwall and Griff in attendance as she premiered some exclusive tracks.
- Irene Cara’s cause of death revealed as hypertension and high cholesterolby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 9:11 am
Fame singer Irene Cara”s cause of death has been confirmed by a Florida medical examiner.
- The Damned announce brand new studio album!by Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 9:00 am
The Damned have announced a new studio album ahead of their upcoming UK tour and have also launched a brand new music video.
- Jake Shears’ new album inspired by his wild house partiesby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 8:04 am
Jake Shears has revealed his new album was inspired by the ‘joyful’ parties he throws at his home in New Orleans
- Judas Priest examining ‘feasible opportunities’ to get on the roadby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 8:04 am
Judas Priest are looking at “feasible opportunities” to get back on the stage after their support slot with Ozzy Osbourne was cancelled because the ‘Paranoid’ hitmaker isn’t “physically capable” of touring.
- Britney Spears defends Pamela Anderson following actress’s victim-blaming commentsby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 7:31 am
Hold Me Closer singer has gushed over Pamela Anderson and empathised with her experience of privacy invasion after the actress caught backlash for victim-blaming.
- Lizzo wins trademark bid to use signature phrase on merchandiseby Newsdesk on February 3, 2023 at 7:31 am
Truth Hurts singer Lizzo – whose real name is Melissa Viviane Jefferson – has been granted exclusive trademark rights to a signature phrase for use on apparel.
- Doja Cat ‘will gladly join in’ on social media spatsby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 10:31 pm
Doja Cat has discussed “being flooded with” online trolls and “going to war” with them despite her responses drawing criticism.
- Ne-Yo finalises divorce from Crystal Renayby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 8:31 pm
Crystal Renay filed for divorce from Ne-Yo in August 2022.
- Rita Ora picked out her own engagement ringby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 3:31 pm
The Anywhere hitmaker started dating New Zealand-based filmmaker Taika Waititi in 2021 and they secretly wed last year.
- ‘We might get sued!’ Zara Larsson keeps quite on track that inspired her new singleby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 1:06 pm
Popstar Zara Larsson joined the KISS Breakfast show to talk about her new single ‘Can’t Tame Her’ now out, Zara said she was inspired
- Sir Tom Jones’ hit Delilah banned from Welsh rugby matchesby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Sir Tom Jones has insisted in the past the song’s lyrics are not meant to be taken “literally” and he was simply acting a part.
- Shania Twain still hoped to work with Prince before his deathby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Shania Twain rejected Prince’s offer to produce her album because of her insecurities.
- Dolly Parton confirms gummy products bearing her name are a scamby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 11:31 am
Dolly Parton is currently promoting a line of baking mix products for Duncan Hines.
- Ellie Goulding shares new single and music video for Like A Saviourby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 10:04 am
Ellie Goulding is releasing her new album ‘Higher Than Heaven’ next month.
- Dr. Dre adds The Chronic to streaming services to mark 30th anniversaryby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 10:04 am
‘The Chornic’ features several appearances from Snoop Dogg.
- Doja Cat calls Britney Spears head-shaving comparisons ‘disrespectful’by Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 9:16 am
The Kiss Me More hitmaker debuted a buzzcut and shaved eyebrows via social media last August.
- Missy Elliott feels ‘so humbled’ to receive Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nodby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 8:14 am
The rapper has made Rock and Roll Hall of Fame history with her nomination.
- ‘We are honouring the rest of the band’: Juno Awards defend Arcade Fire nominationby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 8:04 am
The Academy insisted they hope the “allegations against Butler will not detract from the achievements of the other group members.”
- John Legend shares meaning behind daughter Esti’s nameby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 7:31 am
All of Me singer John Legend has shared his youngest daughter Esti Maxine Stephens’s name was chosen as a tribute to his late great-grandmother and grandmother.
- Jessica Simpson was pursued by ‘massive movie star’ in mid-2000sby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 4:01 am
Jessica Simpson was married to Nick Lachey from 2001 until 2006.
- Migos’ Quavo to pay tribute to Takeoff at 2023 Grammy Awardsby Newsdesk on February 2, 2023 at 1:01 am
The 2023 Grammy Awards, to be hosted by Trevor Noah, will be staged at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles on Sunday.
- Missy Elliott and George Michael nominated for induction into Rock and Roll Hall of Fameby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 8:31 pm
Other first-time nominees include Willie Nelson, Sheryl Crow, Joy Division/New Order, the White Stripes, and the late Warren Zevon.
- Beyonce announces Renaissance world tourby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 3:54 pm
Beyonce has announced the Renaissance world tour – find out how you can get tickets!
- Britney Spears accuses Alyssa Milano of ‘bullying’ her with concerned tweetby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Alyssa Milano called on somebody to “go check on Britney Spears” in December.
- Beyonce returns to the global stage for Renaissance World Tourby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 3:08 pm
Following the wildly successful release of BEYONCÉ’s seventh studio album, RENAISSANCE, the global superstar has announced
- Groove Armada unveiled as third headliner for Rock Oyster 2023by Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 12:29 pm
Groove Armada is the third headlining act to have been announced for Rock Oyster 2023 and will join the likes of Nile Rodgers and Sophie Ellis Bextor at the Cornish music festival.
- Lewis Capaldi invites Fans to ‘Slap his Behind’by Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 12:26 pm
Music megastar Lewis Capaldi has revealed to his 5.7m Instagram followers that he is to be immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds
- Kylie Minogue to release collab with Scissor SIsters star Jake Shearsby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 11:49 am
Kylie Minogue to feature on Jake Shears’ new solo album ”Last Man Dancing.’
- Vanilla Ice claims Madonna proposed to him in early ’90sby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 11:36 am
Vanilla Ice claimed Madonna wanted to tie the knot during their eight-month relationship in the early ’90s.
- Ozzy Osbourne announces retirement from touringby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 11:36 am
Ozzy Osbourne never thought his “touring days would have ended this way”.
- Gary Numan announces three-night run at London Electric Ballroom to mark 1000 showsby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 11:24 am
Gary Numan will perform three shows at the London Electric Ballroom in April as he marks 1000 performances since the start of his career in the 1970s.
- Eurovision Song Contest ‘United by Music’ in Liverpoolby Graham Clark on February 1, 2023 at 11:24 am
We are on official countdown to the Eurovision Song Contest 2023. With entries being revealed at regular intervals, we are yet to find out
- Jamie T adds IDLES Finsbury Park showby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 11:09 am
IDLES will join Jamie T at his upcoming FInsbury Park show, along with Kojey Radical, Biig Piig, Willie J Healey and Hak Baker.
- Sophie Turner congratulates Jonas Brothers on Hollywood Walk of Fame starby Newsdesk on February 1, 2023 at 9:11 am
Sophie Turner has congratulated her husband Joe Jonas and his Jonas Brothers bandmates on receiving a Hollywood Walk of Fame star.