- Coldplay score ninth consecutive Official UK Albums Chart number one with Music of the Spheresby Newsdesk on October 22, 2021 at 5:44 pm
Coldplay have scored their ninth consecutive number one on the Official UK Albums Chart with their new record, ‘Music of the Spheres’, which debuted at the top spot.
- Craig David drops MNEK-featuring Who You Are, announces new LP 22by Newsdesk on October 22, 2021 at 11:09 am
Craig David and MNEK have released their eagerly-awaited single ‘Who You Are’, the Garage King has announced his upcoming LP, 22′.
- New Order to live-stream London O2 gigby Newsdesk on October 22, 2021 at 10:29 am
New Order are inviting fans to watch their sold-out performance at The O2 from the concert of their own homes.
- Duran Duran up for Glastonbury if they get the ‘right slot’by Newsdesk on October 22, 2021 at 9:04 am
Simon Le Bon says Duran Duran would love to play Glastonbury – as long as they aren’t playing a “little acoustic tent”.
- ABBA drop Voulez-Vous outtake Just A Notionby Newsdesk on October 22, 2021 at 9:04 am
ABBA have released the track ‘Just A Notion’ as the latest single from their comeback album, ‘Voyage’.
- Franz Ferdinand drummer Paul Thomson quits group after 20 yearsby Newsdesk on October 22, 2021 at 7:04 am
Paul Thomson has departed Franz Ferdinand and has been replaced by Audrey Tait.
- Swedish House Mafia drop The Weeknd collab, announce 2022 world tourby Newsdesk on October 22, 2021 at 5:04 am
Swedish House Mafia have announced they will tour stadiums and arenas next year as they drop the eagerly-awaited The Weeknd-featuring cut ‘Moth To A Flame’.
- Dua Lipa’s team to pick Britain’s Eurovision entryby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Dua Lipa hopes to end Britain’s barren Eurovision run.
- Cardi B and Penn Badgley gush over each other on Twitterby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 2:31 pm
On Sunday, the 29-year-old rapper shared a clip on Twitter from Netflix’s In Conversation with YOU event.
- Miley Cyrus hits back at criticism of low singing voiceby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Speaking to Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich for Interview Magazine, the 28-year-old shared that her rendition of the band’s hit Nothing Else Matters for the tribute album The Metallica Blacklist made her feel free.
- Dua Lipa and Lana Del Rey’s management to source UK’s Eurovision entrantby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Dua Lipa has kindly lent her manager to the entrant of the 202 ‘Eurovision Song Contest’ who will be chosen by TaP Music.
- PETA calls on Coldplay to only serve Vegan food on upcoming world tourby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 12:04 pm
PETA have called on Coldplay to serve up plant-based food on their world tour to further reduce their carbon footprint.
- Ed Sheeran announces immersive Equals Listening Experience pop-upby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Ed Sheeran fans can attend a pop-up event taking them on an immersive journey inside the music star’s new album, ‘=’.
- Did Coachella just confirm Swedish House Mafia for 2022?by Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 9:04 am
Swedish House Mafia appear to have been announced as performers for Coachella 2022.
- My Chemical Romance’s Welcome the Black Parade nearly got cutby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 9:04 am
Gerard Way has revealed MCR almost didn’t put ‘Welcome to the Black Parade’ on their landmark 2006 LP.
- The KID LAROI sets sights on ‘world dominion’by Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 9:04 am
The KID LAROI has set his sights on ruling the world one day as every success he has is topped by something even greater.
- Self Esteem: ‘I’m much more comfortable being vulnerable and honest’by Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 8:04 am
Self Esteem joins Matt Wilkinson on Apple Music 1 today to premiere her new track ‘You Forever’ from her forthcoming album
- Tony Bennett to receive Lifetime Achievement Awardby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 7:52 am
US vocalist Tony Bennett will be honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at this month’s Jazz FM Awards with PPL
- Chris Brown praises Kyrie Irving for vaccine refusalby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 7:31 am
Earlier this week, it was announced that the Brooklyn Nets player would not be allowed to play in any games until he was vaccinated against Covid-19, per new rules set out by the NBA. On Wednesday, the 32-year-old singer took to Instagram to support Irving’s decision.
- Young Thug recorded Day Before with Mac Miller the day before he diedby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 7:04 am
Young Thug has revealed he was in the recording studio working on ‘Day Before’ with Mac Miller the day before he passed away.
- Ariana Grande had bronchitis for almost half of her 2019 world tourby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 7:04 am
Ariana Grande has revealed she had bronchitis for almost half of her 2019 world tour.
- Dr. Dre served with divorce papers at grandmother’s funeralby Newsdesk on October 21, 2021 at 12:01 am
Dr. Dre’s divorce battle is becoming increasingly bitter.
- Justin Bieber leads 2021 MTV EMA nominationsby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 2:31 pm
The MTV EMAs are taking place in November.
- Dave Grohl laughed off ‘bad reviews’ of Foo Fighters’ Bee Gees covers recordby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 12:05 pm
Dave Grohl found it hilarious when Foo Fighters’ Bee Gees covers record got panned by critics – as it was just for “fun”.
- Mike Posner doesn’t feel it’s right to share unreleased Avicii tracksby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Mike Posner has a number of songs and ideas he started with the late Avicii – but they won’t be released.
- The Darkness drop new song about an intimate encounter with an alienby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 12:04 pm
The Darkness have an intimate encounter with an alien goddess on their new song, ‘It’s Love, Jim’.
- Ed Sheeran to unveil an exclusive, three-day immersive experience in Londonby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 10:57 am
Next Friday, in celebration of the release of his latest album, ‘=’, Ed Sheeran and Amazon Music will unveil an exclusive
- Eve: Hip-Hop is full of clones these daysby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 9:04 am
Eve has admitted she feels Hip-Hop has largely lost its “uniqueness”.
- Bastille unveil sci-fi album, Give Me The Future, release single No Bad Daysby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 9:04 am
Bastille are continuing their dystopian sci-fi theme on their upcoming album, ‘Give Me The Future’, their most electronic record to date.
- Noel Gallagher claims Oasis split was his fault after donating Liam’s Pretty Green clobber to charityby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 9:04 am
Noel Gallagher believes Oasis were doomed after he donated Liam’s Pretty Green clothing to a charity shop.
- Madonna ‘almost finished’ with biopic scriptby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 7:36 am
In a series of selfies posted to Instagram on Tuesday, the 63-year-old singer shared a glimpse at a working copy of her upcoming biopic.
- Leslie Bricusse dead at 90by Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 7:36 am
The award-winning lyricist died on Tuesday at age 90 in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France, according to Variety. Bricusse penned lyrics and themes for a wide range of blockbusters, including Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and the James Bond installment Goldfinger.
- The Weeknd and Swedish House Mafia to release collaboration this weekby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 7:04 am
The Weeknd and Swedish House Mafia have a new collaboration dropping later this week.
- Rage Against The Machine’s Tom Morello hails Zack de la Rocha as ‘punk rock James Brown’by Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 7:04 am
Rage Against The Machine’s Tom Morello has described bandmate Zack de la Rocha as “the punk rock James Brown” and “the greatest frontman of all time”.
- Snoop Dogg hit with lawsuit over Instagram videoby Newsdesk on October 20, 2021 at 3:01 am
Snoop Dogg’s social media habits have landed him in trouble.
- Charity officials reject donation from proceeds of Jamie Lynn Spears’s memoirby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Weeks after the 30-year-old actress announced she was pledging money to the organisation, officials at This Is My Brave have publicly declined the offer.
- Harry Styles bags Marvel movie roleby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Marvel chiefs delighted fans with a big reveal at the premiere of The Eternals.
- Lewis Capaldi wins four prizes at ASCAP London Music Awardsby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 11:04 am
‘Someone You Loved’ hitmaker Lewis Capaldi has been honoured with four prizes at the ASCAP London Music Awards 2021.
- The Lathums and Jamie Webster announce intimate hometown gigs for Teenage Cancer Trustby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 11:04 am
The Lathums and Jamie Webster have both confirmed intimate hometown shows this month to raise money for The Teenage Cancer Trust.
- Corey Taylor, Billy Idol and more playing Sex Pistols and Lou Reed albums for charityby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 11:04 am
Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor, Billy Idol and more are joining forces as a live supergroup playing Sex Pistols and Lou Reed albums live for a charity show.
- Duran Duran think their racy music videos would get them ‘cancelled’ todayby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 9:04 am
Duran Duran frontman Simon Le Bon has claimed the band’s racy 1980s music videos like ‘Girls On Film’ would get them “cancelled” in today’s climate.
- Slash announces new single The River Is Risingby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 9:04 am
Slash is releasing new single ‘The River Is Rising’ with Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators later this week.
- Kanye West legally changes name to Yeby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 7:31 am
In August, the 44-year-old rapper filed a petition in California to legally change his name from Kanye Omari West to the mononym ‘Ye’.
- The Weeknd pushes back tour to summer 2022by Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 7:04 am
The Weeknd has pushed back his ‘After Hours Til Dawn’ tour for a third time, and he has expanded the run of shows to stadiums.
- David Ellefson is ‘content and happy’ after Megadeth exitby Newsdesk on October 19, 2021 at 7:04 am
David Ellefson feels “perfectly content and happy” months after his departure from Megadeth.
- Adele celebrating new album with One Night Only concert specialby Newsdesk on October 18, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Adele One Night Only will air in the U.S. on 14 November.
- Vince Neil ‘home and resting’ after breaking ribs in concert fallby Newsdesk on October 18, 2021 at 7:31 pm
Vince Neil has suffered an injury setback ahead of Motley Crue’s long-delayed tour.
- Coldplay heading for ninth Number 1 album with ‘Music of the Spheres’by Newsdesk on October 18, 2021 at 4:55 pm
Coldplay are kicking off the bumper quarter four schedule in impressive fashion this week, with Music of the Spheres on course to enter the Official Albums Chart at Number 1.
- Tony Bennett earns Guinness World Record for Lady Gaga collaborationby Newsdesk on October 18, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Last month, the 95-year-old musician teamed up with the Chromatica hitmaker to release Love For Sale.
- Jack White to release first new solo music in three years tonightby Newsdesk on October 18, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Jack White is releasing his first new music in three years this evening (18.10.21) in the form of the new single, ‘Taking Me Back’.